How to Claim
Making a Claim
Follow the easy steps below to get your claim processed fast and efficiently:
- Pay your bill: Make this payment directly to the Vet who treated your horse.
- Submit your claim:
Complete the PetSure Equine Claim Form and submit this, together with the Itemised Vet Invoice and Receipt, within 60 days of the date the expenses were incurred, using:
- Our Mobile App
- Download from your Apple or Android App store – search for “PetSure”
- View our Mobile App info sheet
- Email to email@example.com
- You have completed the PetSure Equine Claim Form
- You have attached the original itemised invoice and receipts
- You and your Vet have signed the PetSure Equine Claim Form
- The Diagnosis is clearly visible
- The PetSure Equine Claim Form has been stamped by the attending Vet with the veterinary practice stamp
- Please ensure that the FULL diagnosis is written clearly on the Claim Form and/or on the Vet Invoice.
- Please ensure the Claim Form is fully completed, stamped by your attending Vet and signed by yourself and the attending Vet.
- Incomplete Claim Forms will be returned to you and this will result in delays in processing your claim.
- Please ensure that your current details on the Claim Form are completed in full including your email address for communication purposes.
What We Will Do
- We will deal directly with you regarding settlement of the claim.
- We will reimburse you, not the Vet.
- If the claim resulted from the wrongful actions of a third party, upon payment of benefits, we will exercise our rights of subrogation in respect of recovery action against that party. This may entail legal proceedings being issued in your name.
- We will process claims daily to provide the best possible service.
- Claims payments are done every two weeks. We will send you a letter regarding the settlement of your claim and that letter will provide details of how your claim has been dealt with.
- For claims queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or for telephonic support phone 0861 378 463, we are available between 8.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Claims are refunded within 14 working days of receipt by PetSure.
Download the Form
Click here to download PetSure Equine Claim Form